Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Oh Love Oh Love Tonights My Hearts On The Loose.

 
 

Far away,
Far away,
Waste away tonight,
Tonight my hearts on the loose.
Talk myself out of feeling.
Talk my way out of control.
Talk myself out of falling in love,
Falling in love with you.
Oh love,
Oh love,
Won't you rain on me tonight?

 

 
Hair-  .b - apple moustache - light blondes @ Analog
Top-  [C.A] Alexis Noir Denim Shirt @ Fri Friday
Shorts-  Ricielli Mesh - Hot Pants /black @ Ricielli
Tights-  Q - CC socks @ Q
Shoes-  ..::[FamelessChic] PlatformPumps [blessed]::.. @ Fri Friday
Earrings-   .:SYL:. Bike Chain Earrings - Gold @ Fri Friday
Chain-  ::DirtyMind:: White Roped Up Chain (Gold) @ Fri Friday
Mesh Hands-  Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual (Unpack)
Nails-  SLINK ULTRA MESH RIGGED FINGERNAILS V5 BY JAMMAN (BOXED)