Thursday, November 14, 2013

And You Think Im Crazy..

Hey Girly's I Thought I Blog This Top Loved It
Comes With Outfit And Shoes By S & C
Go Check It Out Ladies..
Also Wanted To Blog This Other Items I 
Got At Phat Azz Show.. 
Hope u Like It..
Happy Shopping <3 Vixen





Eyes-  {D.A} Nebula Firey 
Eye Shadow-  - DAMNED - Queen of D BlackWhite Pack 
Hair-  Vanity Hair: Say My Name-Light Blonds(Box) 
Collar-  PP - Krysten Collar - Golden {wear only} 
Bangles-  Bracelet/ Armband Pack Cross Gold        -RYCA-
Top-  .S&C. Viper (Part of Outfit)
Panties-  .MS. My Condom String - Noir Phat Azz Show 
Body Tattoo-  [geek.] WarCall Warpaint -Black Pak- Phat Azz Show 
Knee Bands-  *Milk* My Cotton Leg Bands Noir Phat Azz Show 
Lolas ::: Tango Mirage ::: BOXED 
Booty-  *L.inc* Phat Azz 
Blush-  {Dead Apples} Shimmery Cheeks Blush - Warm Pack